Peroni Nastro Azzurro and Dizainăr announced the 9 winners of a Romanian design competition which took place under the tagline Benvenuti a Casa Di Peroni. Winner’s projects will be exposed in Casa di Peroni, a space dedicated to artistic initiative inspired by Italian style’s elegance.
The winning projects:
Rasteanu Sorina (Ama 3D Printed Lamp)
Maria Decu & Mihai Dumitrache (Ghiaccio Table)
Ilas Mircea (Acoustic Armchair)
Mihai George Eugen (Ponte)
Panait Andreea & Frunte-Lata Alina (Layered Table)
Tigleanu Mihai (Dinner Kit)
Anca Manuela Fetcu Lupu (Benvenuti Door)
Tiplea Stefania (Solis 3D Printed Lamp)
Subtire Ovidiu (Galleggiante Coffee Table).
The jury that evaluated the works entered into the competition included
- Tamina Lolev (architect Wolfhouse Productions & coordinator NOD makerspace)
- Magda Sficlea (Chief Design Department, G. Enescu Arts University Iasi)
- Radu Baiaş-Wirth (graduate UNArte, product designer),
- Stefan Barutcief (Creative Director Pilotfish Munchen)
- Dinu Dumbrăvicean (Chief Design Department UNArte Bucharest)
- Mihnea Ghildus (founder Dizainăr, lecturer UNArte Bucharest),
- Dragos Motica (product Designer)
- Marcel Klamer (freelancer).