Professionals from Google, Yahoo, MSN, Internet Explorer and other important guests are expected to be present, in November, to RoNewMedia 5.0.
After gathering an audience of over 1,000 people in 2009, RoNewMedia, international conference organized by online sales house F5 X-Media, comes back this year with three days of conferences, workshops, networking, exhibitions and award ceremonies.
The three days are Inspiring Day – presentations and debates regarding the latest trends in new media, Working Day – a day reserved to the know-how sharing, and Celebrating Day, that will award the best Web TV, Web Design and online campaigns of the year.
In the same period of time, there will take place also the 1st edition of RoHiTech Expo – high technology exhibition – and also three competitions: RoWebDesign, RoWebTV and RoWebCampaign.
Among the already confirmed speakers at RoNewMedia 5.0 are
- Hugo Barra – product management director & global product lead for mobile la Google;
- John Hrvatin – lead program manager Internet Explorer, Microsoft;
- MJ Bear – business development manager Central and Eastern Europe MSN;
- Ebbe Altberg – vice president & head of audience Europe, Yahoo;
- Laurent Haug – founder and CEO of Lift conferences (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Kim Weckstrom – senior partner Avaus Consulting & board member la Interquest Oy.
Launched in 2008, the international conference RoNewMedia is organized by F5 X-Media, the online sales house, cross media and special projects division of F5, member of Realitatea-Catavencu group.