BBDO Worldwide came, for the 4th year in a row, on top of has topped The Big Won, annual ranking tracking agencies’ performances across all media category and discipline (Alternative/Innovative Media, Digital, Direct, Press, Posters, Radio and TV).
This year’s rankings were compiled from more than 5,000 awards won by more than 1,500 agencies on behalf of nearly 3,000 clients. The author of the report is Patrick Collister, the author of The Big Won.
Also, besides being ranked number one as a network, BBDO’s agencies also occupied number one position in a number of report’s sections, as it follows:
- Almap BBDO Brazil was the number one individual agency in the world, followed by BBDO New York (2nd) and AMV BBDO London (4th)
- BBDO ranked as number one network in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North America and Latin America
- BBDO and its Proximity network were ranked the number one agency network in Direct for the third year in a row
- BBDO agencies were ranked number one in five countries: Brazil, Canada, Dominican Republic, UK and US; BBDO/Proximity companies were also ranked second in Colombia, Czech Republic New Zealand, Portugal and Russia; and third in Australia, France, Germany, Lebanon, Philippines and South Africa
- AMV BBDO in London created the number one integrated campaign of the year for the Metropolitan Police (“Choose Your Own Ending”); AMV BBDO also created the second most awarded Direct campaign for Walkers Crisps (“Sandwich”). Almap BBDO in Brazil created the second most awarded press campaign of the year for Billboard magazine. Four of the Top 20 campaigns in the world were created by BBDO agencies
- Three of the Top Five creative leadership slots were taken by Paul Brazier of AMV BBDO London, Marcello Serpa of Almap BBDO Brazil and David Lubars of BBDO North America, who was ranked as the number one Chief Creative Officer in the world.
BBDO Worldwide is part of Omnicom Group, leading global marketing and corporate communications company.