Daniel Craig, the lastest James Bond, is supporting the International Women’s Day with a two-minute short, specially made, where he undergoes a dramatic makeover and puts himself, quite literally, in a woman’s shoes (with a pair of nice legs ).
Directed by acclaimed ‘Nowhere Boy’ director/conceptual artist Sam Taylor-Wood, scripted by Jane Goldman (‘Kick Ass’) and featuring the voice of Dame Judi Dench reprising her role as ‘M’, the film will be screened in cinemas and streamed online in a bid to highlight the levels of inequality that persist between men and women in the UK and worldwide. It is the first film featuring Bond to be directed by a woman.
- Producer: Barbara Broccoli
- Scriptwriter: Jane Goldman
- Director of photography: Seamus McGarvey
- Voice: Dame Judi Dench.
- Editor: Mel Agace
- Post production: Michael Sollinger
- Post production coordinator: Harriet Dale
- Ascent Team: Patrick Malone, Dean Harding,
- Grading: Robin Pizzey
- Deluxe grade production: Rob Farris
- Effects fix: Emily Greenwood
- Sound producer: Hannah Mills
- Sound: Simon Diggins and Peter Gleaves at Goldcrest