Bogdana Butnar, a well known Romanian online figure, confirmed today, on her blog, that she joined Google’s team in Romania, as Industry Manager.
As she wrote on her blog, Butnar and her collegues will have the mission to evangelize, promote and expand online in general and Google’s products in special
The responsibilities of the job, according to Google’s job description, are the following:
- Target new customers and develop strong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing your client and agency base and optimizing their advertising expenditures
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences
- Champion new product releases, internally and externally
Previous to Google, Bogdana worked for Headvertising, an agency she started her advertising career in, and previous for MRM Worldwide Romania.