Romanian agencies The Practice, McCann PR and Nicola Porter Novelli were awarded accolades last night, at 2011 Sabre Awards Gala
The Practice was awarded a Gold Sabre at Employee Communications category, with “Crazy About Computers” for Techteam Global Romania.
The team that worked on the campaign included, according to a press release distributed to some Romanian press, Oana Bulexa – strategy and project management, Monica Jitariuc – social media, Ruxandra Avram and Anca Banita – implementation support.
According to the same press release, the new trophy received by The Practice is the 6th the agency gets at Sabre Awards.
The awarded campaign is one of the 5 The Practice entered this year’s Sabre Awards shortlist. The other nominated works were:
- Reader’s Digest – “European of the Year”
- Maranopoulos – “Share a Cup, Share a Story”
- Varta Romania – “Charge Your Batteries with Varta”
- VES Sighisoara – “The Death and Rebirth of a National Symbol”
Two other Romanian PR agencies were awarded during last night’s gala: Nicola Porter Novelli and McCann PR.
McCann PR got a Sabre in Consumer Marketing – Existing Product category for ROM, a Kandia Dulce brand, and the campaign “Changing the Romanian Flag on the Package” .
At this year’s edition of Sabre Awards, McCann PR was on the shortlist with 3 campaigns:
- Kandia Dulce – Rom: Changing the Romanian Flag…
- Unilever South Central Europe – „Magnumize Your Sense”
- Coca-Cola – „The Fifa World Cup Trophy Tour…”
Nicola Porter Novelli was also awarded, with “Right to Read” for OTP Bank Romania.
Sabre Awards are organized by The Holmes Group (www.holmesreport.com), company headed by Paul Holmes.