Crenguta Rosu, Managing Partner DC Communication Romania, is member of the jury at BAPRA Bright Awards 2012, a jury presided by Paul Holmes.
BAPRA Bright Awards will announce the winners on April 24th.
The competition categories are as it follows:
- Sustainable Development Campaign – Campaigns demonstrating long-term involvement of the company in areas with high social importance and projects in the sphere of the corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Special Event of the Year – distinguishes prominent achievements in the special events area – preparation, implementation and results achieved;
- Innovative Campaign of the Year – Projects using a mixture of communication tools and approaches implemented through innovative channels for achieving the set goals;
- Campaign, conducted by Internal PR Division – successful communication campaigns conducted by Internal PR Divisions of companies without the involvement of PR agencies in the process;
- Communication Campaign of the Year
- Agency of the Year
According to competition’s website, the Awards receive each year more than 60 entries in 6 categories, coming from 23 agencies.
BAPRA Bright Awards was established in 2010 and is recognized for awarding achievements in area of communications on the Bulgarian market and for providing to PR specialists the opportunity to compare and share their success with the best practices worldwide.