The organizers announced the jury for 2012 edition of Internetics festival. The jury includes 19 Romanian online marketing specialists, that will analyze and award the entries in the 3 categories of the competition: Websites, micro-sites and promotional blogs, Online Media and tools and Interactive Campaigns.
The members of the jury are
- Alin Zainescu – Business Development Manager TradeAds Interactive
- Alina Cinciulescu – Innovation and Online Coordinator Avon Romania
- Andrei Lascut – Brand Manager Grolsch
- Bogdan Toacse – Marketing Manager Home Care Unilever SCE
- Bogdana Butnar – Industry Manager Google Romania
- Calin Clej – Marketing Manager PepsiCo
- Ciprian Stefan Istrate – Director of Consumer Product Marketing and Branding Bitdefender
- Daniel Pana – Executive Director Marketing Division BCR
- Emil Vasiliu – Digital Marketing ING
- Laura Barbu – Online Director Vodafone
- Mihaela Stanoiu – Marketing Manager Samsung
- Oana Iliescu – Online Sales Manager Romtelecom
- Robert Anghel – Online Sales and Care Manager Orange Romania
- Stefan Liute – Co-founder& Strategy Director Storience
- Victor Kapra – Independent online consultant and Freelance journalist
Also, in the Websites, micro-sites and promotional blogs, there will be also offered a special prize for webdesign, that will be judged by Eugen Erhan & Tudor Muscalu – designers and founders Fredo & Pid’Jin, Ciprian Badalan – Senior Brand Designer Brandient and Sorin Bechira- Creative Director & Managing Partner X3.
Also, the period in which works can still be entered in the competition was prolonged until September 7th, with entries to be submitted via competition’s website.
Founded and organized by The Institute, Internetics is an online branding, marketing and advertising festival. The festival was launched in 2001, when the online industry in Romania was still at its beginnings.
The Institute is founder AdPrint, Internetics, Institute, The Magazine and Agencies Night, organizer of Effie Awards Romania, ADC*RO School and “10 years of Romanian creativity”.