The sixth Intercontinental Advertising CUP will be held on 8 March in Isanbul.
In total, 387 winners from first Asia Pacific advertising festival ADFEST, Ibero American FIAP, Art Directors Club of Europe ADC*E and New European Golden Drum will compete for 39 beautiful steel Cup trophies, as the best of the best from four continents.
The President of the jury is Amir Kassaei, Chief Creative Officer, DDB Worldwide.
The twelve jury members are:
- Michael Conrad, President of Berlin School of Creative Leadership
- Katya Bazilevskaya, Chief Commercial Officer / Creative Director, co-founder Look At Media, Russia
- Fernando Bellotti, President, Leo Burnett Argentina
- Andy Cheetham, Creative Director, CheethamBellJWT, UK
- Ilkay Gurpinar, Executive Creative Director, Vice President, TBWA Istanbul, Turkey
- Pawel Heinze, Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett Warsaw, Poland
- Prasoon Joshi, McCann Worldgroup India, Chairman and CEO, Regional Executive Creative Director and Chairperson, McCann Global Creative Council
- Yukio Nakayama, Executive Creative Director, Dentsu Inc., Japan
- Johannes Newrkla, ADC*E Board Member, Founder and CEO of Bluetango, Austria
- Mauricio Rocha, Creative Vice President, Y&R Colombia
- Sergio Valente, President & Chief Creative Officer, DDB Brazil
- Stanley Wong, Visual Communicator, 84000 Communications, Hong Kong
A spectacular international Creative Summit Program is expected.