Art Directors Club of Europe (ADCE) started receiving entries for the 22nd edition of ADCE Awards (The Best of European Design and Advertising), that will run under the tagline “Very good isn’t good enough”.
ADCE Awards is the only international competition that reunites the locally awarded works by ADC Europe member clubs in 20 countries.
For ADCE Awards 2013, there are 41 Romanian awarded works that qualify and received Gold, Silver or Bronz, section prizes or nominations in the local ADCRO Awards, that took place in December 2012.
Romanian Gold awarded campaigns that can enter ADCE Awards without paying an entry fee are:
- “The Delay” / Unicredit Ţiriac Bank Credit Express – 23 Communication Ideas [TV Category Gold];
- “Insane! How rockers paint in Regie: with their hair!!” / Duraziv Odorless Paint – Propaganda [Online Category Gold];
- “Tommy Lee Jones vs. Copy” / My Name Is Brand – Propaganda [Online Category Gold];
- “Your last journey” / Romanian Traffic Police Road Safety Campaign – Publicis Bucharest [Public Relations Category Gold];
- “Bills of Books” / Vodafone Electronic Bill – Propaganda [Direct Communication Category Gold].
The works sent by local ADC clubs must be awarded in the country they were made in. The agencies can enter them online (http://adce.submit.to) until May 10th.
The 22nd edition of ADCE Awards introduces also 6 new categories under “Integration and Innovation”, namely “Integrated Campaigns”, “Content Ideas”, “Product Ideas”, “Best use of Technology”, “Creative Strategy” and “Total Brand Communication”.
Another novelty is the introduction of “European Most Innovative Brand” accolade, that will be awarded by ADCE board to recognize innovation in communication at European level.