The Art Directors Club of Europe (ADCE) brought together, in Barcelona, the finest creative talent on the continent at the 2nd European Creativity Festival, taking place on October 15-17.
Organized at Disseny Hub in Barcelona, the event includes conferences, talks, exhibitions, and networking and culminates with the reveal of the Grand Prix winner of the 24th Best in European Design and Advertising Awards, to be announced during a special gala.
Stimulation, inspiration and motivation are the objectives behind the European Creativity Festival and 2015 features a brand new series of talks delivered by the most creative, innovative and inspiring people from across Europe. Speakers include:
- Amir Kassaei / Chief Creative Officer / DDB Worldwide / Austria
- Rosie Arnold / Deputy Executive Creative Director / BBH / UK
- Farid Mokart / Founder/CEO/CCO / Fred & Farid / France
Creativity & Technology:
- Pepa Rojo / Creative Strategist / Facebook / Spain
- Pantónio / Street artist / Portugal
- Javier Jaén / Graphic Designer & Illustrator / Spain
Creativity is not a Discipline:
- Nils Leonard / Chairman & CEO / Grey / UK
Humor in Advertising:
- Sergio Spaccavento / Executive Creative Director, Conversion / Italy
Effectiveness of creativity:
- Donald Gunn / Founder / The Gunn Report / UK
Art Installation – The 11 Days Art Experiment:
- Florian Mehnert / Contemporary Artist / Germany
Returning at the Festival is also D&AD’s popular panel series “I Wish I’d Done That“, where top industry talent are invited to present an awe-inspiring piece of creativity from the past year that made them green with envy. This years speakers include:
- Craig Oldham / Founder/Creative Director / The Office of Craig Oldham / UK
- Greg Quinton / Executive Creative Director / The Partners / UK
- Oscar Romagosa / Executive Producer / Canadá / Spain
The winners of the 24th ADCE awards will be designated on October 17th, with ADCE President and Jury President Amir Kassaei to first announce the Gold winners live on stage, alongside the six Jury chairmen. Then, immediately following the reveal, the juries will explain what separated the good from the great, and the Silver from the Gold, before the audience will be encouraged to put their questions to the judges and share their opinions.
To close the 2nd European Creativity Festival, a special closing gala will take place and during it the Grand Prix for the 24th edition of Best of European Design and Advertising Awards will be revealed.
The Art Directors Club of Europe (ADCE) is a not-for-profit association headquartered in Barcelona comprised of professional clubs and associations of graphic design and advertising from 18 European countries: Austria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Ukraine.
Founded in 1990, the ADCE strives to foster excellence in graphic design and advertising creativity at a European scale. The association represents more than 4,500 professionals from the field and internationally spotlights the best works accomplished at a local scale through its annual European awards. The association’s current president is Amir Kassaei, Chief Creative Officer at DDB Worldwide, and one of the most recognised advertising creatives in the world.