The organizers of Romanian GPeC announced the GPeC Summit May 25-26-27, scheduled to take place in Bucharest for 3 days. The event targets everyone who works in e-commerce, retail, digital marketing or advertising and brings together regional retailers, online shops, digital marketing specialists, advertising agencies, software developers and other e-commerce business professionals.
8 awesome world-class e-commerce and digital marketing experts will go on stage for GPeC Summit 25-26-27 May. All 8 are internationally acclaimed practitioners and specialists, globally renowned as E-Commerce and Digital Marketing authorities:
- Alex Langshur(Co-Founder Cardinal Path & Director Emeritus Digital Analytics Association)
- Daniel Waisberg(Google Analytics Advocate)
- David Darmanin(Founder Hotjar)
- Karl Gilis(Co-Founder AGConsult)
- Marie Polli(Senior Optimization Strategist ConversionXL)
- Brian Dean(Founder, CEO and SEO Blogger Backlinko)
- Chris Hague(Communications & Marketing Manager ZoomSphere)
- Paul Rouke(Founder & Director of Optimisation PRWD
According to Andrei Radu, CEO & Founder GPeC, the 3 event days will be a real Premium E-Commerce show:
Day 1, May 25 2016 – GPeC E-Commerce Conference & E-Commerce Expo
- 1 day of Premium Content conference, filled with keynotes and debate panels,WOW international and Romanian speakers;
- Hottopics: Conversion Optimization, Usability, Online Marketing, Split Testing, Behavioral Targeting, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, E-Commerce Tools, Logistics, Delivery Services, Case Studies;
- Figures, statistics and trendsregarding the European and Romanian e-commerce / market insights;
- GPeC E-Commerce Expo: online shops meet and discuss face to face with the main e-commerce services and solutions providers;
- GPeC E-Commerce Party: we unleash networking with super music and an awesome party!
Day 2 and Day 3, May 26 and 27 2016 – GPeC E-Commerce Workshops
- 2 days of practical Workshops, 18 hours of immediately-applicable content;
- Hot topicsdebated during the workshops;
- Workshops delivered by some of the best world trainers – Alex Langshur(Co-Founder & Senior Partner Cardinal Path), Karl Gilis (Co-Founder of the Belgian company AGConsult), Marie Polli (Senior Optimization StrategistConversionXL) and Chris Hague (Communication & Marketing ManagerZoomSphere) are just 4 of the trainers announced so far
Tickets for GPeC Summit are now available for sale and there is also an Early-Bird Offer until and including May 15 2016, the price for a 3-day pass being 147 EUR (includes VAT). More details of the price policy, participation benefits, confirmed speakers and registrations can be found on the GPeC website.
*AdHugger is one of GPeC Summit’s media partners.