Romanian digital marketing agency Kinecto Isobar focused on corruption with a project launched during Museums’ Night, The Museum of Corruption. The virtual museum includes a Bribes’ Gallery, where are illustrated the most known bribes in Romania, and a Bribes’ Test, that anyone can take in order to test its knowledge when it comes of corruption.
The project focuses on the most frequent corruption act in Romania, the bribe.
Some bribes were so incredible that you couldn’t say if they are real or invented: from millions of euro to a sheep or…mineral water. The very small value of some of the bribes and the perseverance of some in taking bribes although there are, on daily basis, news on people arrested for that, were an alarm signal for us: taking bribe is a lifestyle
Senior Copywriter – Kinecto Isobar
On virtual museum’s website, people can find illustrated both real bribes and invented ones and they can check, this way, if the imagination of the elected representatives went further than the creativity of the team behind the project. To make the museum, the creatives from Kinecto Isobar analyzed tens of bribing cases and chose the most incredible ones.
The museum can be also visited virtually, in a video 360° on YouTube , with the experience available from the mobile phone.
The Museum of Corruption is supported by Nicusor Dan, running for Bucharest Mayor’s office, and the Union Save Bucharest.
- Denisa Armasu – Senior Copywriter
- Silvia Marinescu – Copywriter
- Alexandra Cîrstean “Kadna” – Ilustrator
- Marius Vlad – Senior Art Director
- Madalina State – Account Manager
- Oana Pohrib – Community Manager
- Alexei Marasteanu – Senior Programmer
- Laura Ulea – Deputy Managing Director
Dentsu Aegis Network Romania
- Carmen Simion – New Business Director Dentsu Aegis Networ
- Daniel Toma – Web Developer
- Iustin Vadana – Managing Partner Land of Web
- with support from iProspect and Carat, part of Dentsu Aegis Network.
Founded in 2002, Kinecto is a Romanian digital communication agency which, starting 2013, is also part of Isobar. The agency is one of the brands of Dentsu Aegis Network in Romania, together with Carat and Vizeum (media agencies), iProspect (digital performance), Posterscope (OOH) and Amplifi (CE E)