Top ten internationally recognized experts from the creative industry are joining 23rd Golden Drum Best Practice Jury President Eduardo Marques, Executive Creative Director at 180LA, California.
Members of the 23rd Golden Drum Best Practice Jury are:
- Eduardo Marques, Executive Creative Director, 180LA – jury president
- Cüneyt Devrim, Managing Partner, Project House Havas İstanbul, Turkey
- Malek Ghorayeb, Regional Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett Beirut, Lebanon
- Andrey Gubaydullin, Owner and Creative Director, Voskhod, Russia
- Sebastian Hejnowski, Chief Executive Officer, MSLGROUP, Central and Eastern Europe, Poland
- Antero Jokinen, Founding Partner & Creative Director, 358, Helsinki, Finland
- Tomasz Pirc, Information Architect, Innovatif, Slovenia
- Dora Pružincová, Creative Director, Young & Rubicam Prague, Czech Republic
- Jorg Riommi, Chief Creative Officer, Publicis, Romania
- Anneli Rispens, Chief Social Officer DDB EMEA / Manager Content & Community at DDB & Tribal Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Harjot Singh, Executive Vice President, Regional Strategy Director for Europe, McCann Worldgroup EMEA, United Kingdom.
President Eduardo Marques in the company of top professionals from creative industry also welcomes Golden Drum evolving from advertising festival into a festival of creativity:
I used to say that I hated advertising. Like everybody does. People don’t like to be interrupted. They want to be entertained. To absorb information. To laugh, cry, interact, be surprised or helped. That’s what a brilliant idea does. It becomes a part of someone’s life. Advertising is an old term and too narrow. The festival was smart in its evolution.