New York Festivals International Advertising Awards announced the 2017 Film Craft Executive Jury panel. The 2017 Jury is comprised of prominent Directors, Executive Producers, Creative Directors and Production Executives who are some of the most creative, technically advanced filmmakers in the industry today.
This discerning panel of creative minds dedicated to the quality and aesthetics of the filmmaking process will assemble together in New York City on Saturday, April 8th to review all shortlisted Film Craft submissions selected by New York Festivals Grand Jury. Together they will decide the trophy-winning Film Craft entries worthy of being called the World’s Best Advertising.
The 2017 Film Craft Executive Jury represents some of the most respected award-winning creatives working in film today (…) We are extremely honored to provide a jury of this caliber to our Film Craft entrants, their dedication to their craft and their collective experience creating breakthrough work provide them with the ability to recognize creative excellence.
Executive Director New York Festivals International Advertising Awards
The 2017 Film Craft Executive Jury:
- Butler Murray, Executive Creative Director, Framestore Pictures USA
- Danilo Lauria, Creative Director, Fusion, an ABC – Univision Joint-Venture Fusion, an ABC – Univision Joint-Venture USA
- Anthony Nelson, Head of Content Production, JWT USA
- David Rolfe, EVP, Director of Integrated Productions, BBDO New York USA
- Niles Roth, Creative Director/ Director, Greenpoint Pictures USA
- Jennifer Siegel, Executive Producer, Framestore Pictures USA
- Ben Smith, Executive Creative Director, The Mill USA
- Jin Whang, Creative Director, HBO USA
The inaugural NYF Film Craft Executive Jury will be chaired by the award-winning innovative creative and technical special effects influencer, Angus Kneale, Chief Creative Officer of The Mill.
The 2017 New York Show℠ includes four creative panel sessions that will take place during the day at the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, located at 1871 Broadway (btw 61st & 62nd Street, New York City, for a cocktail reception in the Ertegun Atrium, followed by the awards ceremony in Rose Theater. A celebratory after-party will be held at the Ascent Lounge, on the 4th floor of Time Warner Center, to toast all the winners of the World’s Best Advertising.