New York Festivals International Advertising Awards will bring together of some of the most creative, technically advanced filmmakers in the industry to participate on the Live 2018 Film Craft Executive Jury.
This discerning panel of film professionals dedicated to the quality and aesthetics of the filmmaking process will assemble together in New York City on Saturday, April 21st and Sunday April 22nd to review all shortlisted Film Craft submissions selected by New York Festivals Grand Jury. Together they will decide the Film Craft entries worthy of being called the World’s Best Advertising®.
“New York Festivals Film Craft competition celebrates the magic of film and the individual contributions of onscreen artistry. Each category represents production expertise that creates the mood, elevates the idea and enhances its execution, resulting in brilliant commercial films,” said Susan Glass Ruse, Associate Executive Director of New York Festivals International Advertising Awards. “This year’s Film Craft Executive Jury is an amazing creative collective, all dedicated to the craft of filmmaking, who will recognize innovation and award exceptional creative execution. I’m looking forward to some very passionate discussion.”
The 2018 Film Craft Executive Jury to date:
- Zu Al-Kadiri, Executive Producer, Mill+
- Jesse Brihn, Co-Director of Film Production, Droga5
- Ryan Chong, Executive Producer, 72andSunny
- Nick Fraser, Senior Producer, Framestore
- Clint Goldman, Executive Producer/Partner, BODEGA Studios
- Allison Kunzman, Executive Producer, SMUGGLER
- Adam Perloff, Executive Producer, BBH New York
- Lorenzo Ragionieri, Managing Partner/Executive Producer, Cadence Films
- Tatiana Rudzinski, Executive Producer, Greenpoint Pictures
- Christina Thompson, Executive Producer, Mill+
New York Festivals will announce the 2018 award-winners at the New York Show℠ awards ceremony and gala on the evening of Thursday, May 17, 2018. The annual event takes place at the world-class performance space, Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Broadway at 60th Street, New York City. A celebratory after-party will be held at the Ascent Lounge, on the 4th floor of Time Warner Center, to toast all the world-wide winners of the World’s Best Advertising.