It is a good start of the week for the Romanian PR industry, with 10 campaigns Finalists at the EMEA SABRE Awards 2018.
Romania gathered all the Finalists for the Gold SABRE Awards in The Balkans area:
- 10 Years of IKEA in Romania – Traditions into the Future—IKEA Romania with MSL The Practice
- Catwalk Legs by Philips—Lumea with Philips Romania
- J&B Blending Spirits—PP Distributors Romania with Porter Novelli Romania, The Hub Partners/ OMD Romania/ Vice Romania/ Frank/ Fieldstar
- Lenor Collection Launch at Fashion Week—P&G Lenor with Graffiti PR, part of MMK+
- The Magic Chair—Magic Makers with Jazz Communication and Rogalski Damaschin PR
It’s not the only Finalist position received by Rogalski Damaschin PR. The agency hoping for an award with the campaign “The Blood Hit” for CEZ Romania, in the category Cause-Related Marketing or for MSL The Practice, the Romanian agency becoming a Finalist with the campaign “Look, A Stork!” for Enel Romania, in the category Corporate Social Responsibilty. Neither is for Graffiti PR that also received one “The Creative Minds Platform” for UniCredit Bank Romania, in the Issues Management category.
Moreover, more good pieces of news come for Romania as Golin takes a Finalist position in the Capital Markets Communications category for Investment Management Ltd – Fondul Proprietatea and GMP PR is a Finalist for The Romanian Kitsch Museum, in the Guerrilla Marketing category.
The complete Finalists’ list can be seen here.
The 2018 EMEA SABRE Awards shortlist was selected from among more than 2,500 entries in this year’s competition, which recognizes Superior Achievement in Branding, Reputation and Engagement. The campaigns were evaluated by a jury including more than 40 industry leaders.
The winners will be announced at our annual awards dinner, to be held at the Maritime Museum in Amsterdam on May 23.