The ADCE Awards 2018 are now open for entry, aiming to recognise the best creative work in design and advertising from across the continent.
The ADCE Awards is the only award scheme in the world to bring together the best of European award-winning work under one competition. Participation to the ADCE Awards is exclusively granted to works that have being recognized at the national level offering them international visibility and promotion. Gold, Silver, Bronze and Shortlist winners of the competitions organized by ADCE member clubs are eligible to participate, as well as winners of other European competitions (see full list below).
Agencies and individuals from across the whole of Europe are invited to enter and have their work judged by Europe’s top creative professionals, with categories grouped into six primary juries:
- Film & Radio
- Print & Outdoor
- Interactive & Mobile
- Graphic Design
- Promotions & New Media
- Innovation & Integration
In addition to those categories, the awards also have space to promote young talent and students with European Student and European Young Creative competitions.
In the framework of the 5th ADCE European Creativity Festival, a prestigious international jury composed of some 60 renowned creatives will gather in Barcelona to assess all previously awarded participating works. Gold, Silver and Nomination across each category, as well as the overall Grand Prix, will be revealed at the Festival’s Closing Party on November 10. Last year, the Jury awarded 30 Gold, 64 Silver and 133 Nominations from a total of 802 entries from 23 European countries.
Entry is free to all Gold winners from ADCE members’ shows. With significantly reduced fees for Silver and other awarded work, ensuring agencies of all sizes from across Europe have the opportunity to participate.
- Austria CCA – Venus Awards
- Croatia Art Directors Club Croatia – ADC Awards
- Cyprus Cyprus Creative Club – Pygmalion Awards
- Cz. Republic ADC_Czech Republic – Creative Awards
- Estonia ADC Estonia – ADC Disainiauhinnad / Kuldmuna
- Finland Grafia – Vuoden Huiput
- Georgia ADC Georgia – AD Black Sea Festival (only Georgian winners)
- Germany Art Directors Club Deutschland – ADC Wettbewerb
- Iceland FÍT – FÍT Keppnina
- Ireland Institute of Creative Advertising and Design – ICAD Awards
- Italy Art Directors Club Italiano – ADCI Awards
- Latvia Latvian Art Directors Club – LADC Awards
- Portugal Clube de Criativos de Portugal – Festival CCP
- Romania Art Directos Club Romania – Premille FIBRA
- Russia Art Directors Club Russia – ADCR Awards
- Slovakia Art Directors Club Slovakia – Zlatý Klinec
- Slovenia ADC Slovenia – SOF
- Spain ADG-FAD – Laus Awards
- Club de Creativos – Premios c de c
- Switzerland ADC Switzerland – ADC Awards
- UK D&AD – D&AD Awards (only UK winners)
- Ukraine Art Directors Club Ukraine – ADC*UA Awards
Registration is also open to winners from non-member European nations for a general fee.
- Belgium Creative Belgium – CCB Awards
- Denmark Creative Circle Awards
- France Le Club des DA Awards / Cristal Awards (only French winners)
- Greece EBGE awards
- Hungary Golden Blade Awards
- Lithuania Lithuania Design Forum Awards
- Netherlands ADCN Awards (Lampen)
- Norway Kreative Forum – Gullblyanten
- Poland Konkurs KTR
- Sweden Guldägget
The Art Directors Club of Europe (ADCE) is a not-for-profit association headquartered in Barcelona comprised of 22 professional clubs and associations of graphic design and advertising from 21 European countries: Austria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Georgia, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Ukraine.
Founded in 1990, the ADCE strives to foster excellence in graphic design and advertising creativity at a European scale. The association represents more than 5,000 professionals from the field and internationally spotlights the best works accomplished at a local scale through its annual European awards.