The One Club for Creativity announces juries for 2019 One Show
The One Club for Creativity, the world’s foremost non-profit organization celebrating creative excellence in advertising and design, today announced the global creative leaders selected to serve as judges for The One Show 2019.
Nearly 200 highly qualified creatives representing 26 countries will judge work from around the world. The gender-balanced jury includes creative leaders such as:
- Siobhan Aalders, head of global communications, Shutterstock, New York, NY, USA (Public Relations)
- Scott Belsky, chief product officer, executive vice president, Creative Cloud, Adobe, New York, NY, USA (Intellectual Property)
- Oonie Chase, ECD, frog, San Francisco, CA, USA (Intellectual Property)
- Renata Florio, global CCO, Ogilvy, New York, NY, USA (Health Wellness & Pharma)
- John Godsey, co-CCO, North America, VMLY&R, Kansas City, MO, USA (Branded Entertainment)
- Neil Heymann, CCO, Droga5, New York, NY USA (Interactive & Online)
- Harshit Jain, chief growth officer, McCann Worldgroup, London, UK (Health Wellness & Pharma)
- Jon Kamen, chairman, CEO, @RadicalMedia, New York, NY, USA (Moving Image Craft)
- Marta Llucia, ECD, McCann, Barcelona, Spain (Print & Outdoor)
- Vicky Maguire, CCO, Grey, London, UK (Integrated with Experiential and Immersive)
- Leland Maschmeyer, CCO, Chobani, New York, NY, USA (Design)
- John Mescall, global ECD, McCann Worldgroup, New York, NY, USA (Film)
- Laura Missellbrook, SVP, Communications, UK and EMEA, VICE Media, London, UK (Public Relations)
- Carren O’Keefe, partner, ECD, AnalogFolk, Portland, OR, USA (Interactive & Online)
- Santosh Padhi, cofounder, CCO, Taproot Dentsu, Mumbai, India (Print & Outdoor)
- Humberto Polar, CCO, Grey Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico (Film)
- Malcolm Poynton, global CCO, Cheil, South Korea and UK (Integrated with Experiential and Immersive)
- Anita Rios, ECD, J. Walter Thompson, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Film)
- Alexander Schill, global CCO, Serviceplan Group, Hamburg, Germany (Design)
- Andrea Siqueira, ECD, BETC, São Paulo, Brazil (Interactive & Online)
- Kate Stanners, global CCO, Saatchi & Saatchi, London, UK (Print & Outdoor)
“The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show”, said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity. “This year’s gender balanced juries consist of the industry’s top tier of creative thinkers and doers from around the world. They will judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality execution, and use our robust judging platform featuring proprietary, state-of-the-art voting and scoring technology.”
The One Show entries can be submitted now at http://www.oneshow.org. The next deadline is November 30, 2018 and final deadline for entry of January 31, 2019.
For the first time this year, The One Show will accept submissions for the coveted Green Pencil, recognizing excellence in environmentally-conscious advertising and design. In past years, the award was based on nominations.
This marks the second year The One Show will have a standalone discipline for Health, Wellness & Pharmaceutical, judged by a dedicated jury of healthcare advertising professionals for brands and agencies to recognize the best work in the field from around the world.
It’s also the second year for the One Show Mobile-First Video Advertising category, sponsored by Facebook. The category was established for video that is specifically created for use on mobile devices.
The One Club for Creativity (www.oneclub.org), producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world’s foremost non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the success of the global creative community. The One Show is a top global awards show for advertising, design and digital marketing focusing on creativity of idea and quality of execution. The ADC Annual Awards honors the best creative work in terms of craft, design and innovation across all disciplines. Creative Week takes place in New York City every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.