SKYN, premium condom and lubricant brand, launched SKYN arise – erectile disfunction pills, prescribed through a secure online telemedicine service and shipped directly, aims to simplify the life of men who are increasingly affected by this problem. Studies indicate ED issues are on the rise and, by 2025, 322 million men will experience erectile issues. Yet, even as it becomes more wide-spread, there’s still a stigma attached to it and SKYN wanted to take away that anxiety by making the experience of getting erectile pills much more user-friendly and by making the product itself more available to those that need it.
To promote the approach and ease any complex men facing this problem have , the brand’s agency, Sid Lee Paris, decided to create new packaging aimed at changing the perception of the pill itself, turning it into something we’re no longer ashamed of, but rather something to talk about: a container that always stands up. Thanks to the work of designer Jean-Baptiste Fastrez, the pill container replaces the standard pharmacy bottle for a sophisticated design that’s functional, elegant, and, above all, dispels any complex.
“We felt the erectile enhancement space was a missing link in offering a holistic intimate experience. We thought about the way erectile dysfunction is usually approached and wanted to push boundaries on how we package the product and normalize the condition,” said Jeyan Heper, CEO of LifeStyles. “SKYN® arise™ was born out of the desire to be a disruptive force in our industry, and so we created a cool, always-up package for our ED medication – something that visually demonstrates what men are after.”
“We wanted to come up with a design that reflected the pill’s purpose but had a sleek look, something that could just as easily be an accessory. Most consumers now understand what this product does – so it was really about entering the category boldly, with something simple but impactful, says Mehdi Benali, Managing Director at Sid Lee Paris.
LifeStyles Global – SKYN
- Chief Executive Officer: Jeyan Heper
- Vice President Global Marketing: Matthew Groskorth
- Global Marketing Strategy Director: Marta Toth
- Global Brand Lead SKYN®: Nicolas Woussen
Advertising Agency: Sid Lee Paris
- Chairman & Executive Creative Director: Sylvain Thirache
- President: Johan Delpuech
- Creative Directors: Céline & Clément Mornet-Landa
- Managing Director: Mehdi Benali
- Creatives: Julien Sens, Romain Lehur
- Strategist: Patrice Zamy
- Account Director: Héloïse Marchal
- Account Manager: Trisha Mitra
- Head of Production: Thomas Laget
- Producers: Marine Redon, Julia Flusin, Laurie Jeanson
- Head of Digital Production: David Bismut
- Digital Producers: Romain Debain, Clément Cassajus
- Designer: Jean-Baptiste Fastrez
- Analog studio