Škoda France, along with its agency, Rosapark, is introducing its new brand image through a film for the French market. The campaign started on May 3rd and is present on TV, cinema and digital. Škoda France’s recent creative revival, initiated with the help of Rosapark, hasn’t escaped notice. “Mission to Mars” and “Station with a view” both received Cannes Lions, and the more recent “Ugly in the 90’s” and “Doug the Dog”, are testaments to the new creative conversation sparked by the brand and Rosapark.
After a long period in the shadows, Škoda is emerging to proclaim its rejuvenation for all to hear, a rejuvenation exhibited by the new models the brand has regularly been adding to its range since 2017. With fluid lines, sleek design and equipment at the cutting edge of technology, the new range demonstrates the brand’s strong business dynamic. Paul Barrocas, Marketing Director of Škoda France: “In 2018, the brand surpassed 30,000 new registrations, one of the best progressions on the market, rising +49% in the last 3 years.»
Nevertheless, even with the increasingly popular models, the brand needs to continue its evolution and increase its visibility. Many still haven’t noticed the brand’s renewal, which is why Rosapark has created a new brand image campaign to reinforce this revival in order to win over the public.
Via an 85-second film, ŠKODA is tackling the subject of customer preconception with humor and self-derision.
With this campaign, we’ve made a bold choice to illustrate the position in which a large number of French people are now finding themselves with regard to the brand: they hesitate. They’re convinced by the model, yet they hesitate to take the plunge, hindered by entourage’s preconceptions and the brand’s past.
Managing Director Rosapark
By trusting Bart Timmer, a multi award-winning director renowned for his sense of comedy and story-telling, ŠKODA is leaving no room for hesitation and proving just how much the brand has changed
Co-Founder of Rosapark and Creative Director.
The campaign, which includes spots of 30”, 60” and 85” launches May 3 online (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin and Konbini), on TV and in cinemas. The campaign will also carry out on Twitter where tweeters can use the hashtag #HesitationUltime (Ultimate Hesitation) to share their biggest moments of hesitation.
Brand : Škoda France
- Paul Barrocas : Marketing Director
- Marie-Charlotte Bosvieux : Communications Manager
- Céline Hahn : Advertising and Media Manager
- Stéphanie Cantau : Digital and Social Manager
- Co-founders : Jean-Patrick Chiquiar, Gilles Fichteberg and Jean-François Sacco
- Copywriter : Julien Perrard
- AD : Nicolas Hurez
- General Director : Sacha Lacroix
- Advising Director : Romain Bruneau
- Account Director : Maxime Persuy
- Account Manager : Audrey Martineau
- TV production : Élodie Jonquille
- Digital Strategy Director: Jeanne Neuschwander
- Social Media Manager : Thomas Vincenti
- Social Media Copywriter : Julien Thibon
- Social Media AD : Léo Palti
- Director: Bart Timmer
- Producer : Jean-Luc Bergeron
- Chief Operator: Daniel Landin
- Chief decorator : David Bersanetti
- Production Director : Yannick Dupas
Soundtrack : Schmooze
Post production : Mc Murphy
Sound studio : Schmooze