Golden Drum’s organizers announced the professionals in charge of judging this year’s entries in the competition and selecting the best of the best to receive accolades during the awards’ gala.
The juries are as follow:
The WHY Competition Jury
President: Álvaro Rodrigues, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Creative Officer at Fullpack in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He has in his portfolio 26 Cannes Lions and is one of the most awarded and influential advertisers of his generation in Brazil
- Mihai Costache, Group Creative Director, MullenLowe Romania,
- Riccardo Fregoso, Executive Creative Director and President Creative, McCann WorldGroup, France,
- Mihnea Gheorghiu, Global Creative Director, Publicis Italy,
- Christian Gosch, Managing Creative Director, Serviceplan Austria,
- Burçak Günsev, Managing Partner, Wanda Digital / JWT Turkey,
- Eran Nir, Chief Creative Officer, GITAM BBDO, Israel,
- Sašo Petek, Creative Director, Agencija 101, Slovenia,
- Mikołaj Sadowski, Chief Creative Officer and Partner, 180hearbeats + Jung v Matt, Poland,
- Artem Sinyavskiy, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Marvelous, Russia
- Ivan Westerveen, Creative Director, Saatchi&Saatchi Belgrade, Serbia.
The WHAT Competition Jury
President: Tiffany Rolfe, Executive Vice President and Chief Creative Officer at R/GA in USA, leads creative teams that work at the intersection of business and culture to deliver transformational work to global clients.
- Yasmina Baz, Regional Creative Director, Leo Burnett Beirut, Lebanon,
- Michal Belej, Associate Creative Director, Istropolitana Ogilvy, Slovakia,
- Karolina Galácz, Creative Director, DDB Budapest, Hungary,
- Eric Groza, Creative Director, TBWA\Moscow, Russia,
- Gürkan Gürel, Creative Director, Tick Tock Boom, Turkey,
- Bartek Klimaszewski, Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup, Poland,
- Marin Kostov – Muro, Executive Creative Director and Partner, All Channels Communication Group, Bulgaria,
- Cătălin Rusu, Chief Creative Partner and Chief Executive Officer, Rusu+Bortun Bucharest, Romania,
- Eric Schoeffler, Chief Creative Officer Group Germany and Executive Creative Director Europe, Havas, Germany
- David Suda, Creative Director, WMC/GREY Prague, Czech Republic.