Since 1994, the AME Awards has honored campaigns world-wide that successfully demonstrate groundbreaking solutions to challenging marketing problems. The AME Report continues that tradition with this two-tiered ranking report honoring both agencies and brands.
The AME Agency Report honors agencies who have produced cutting-edge and measurably effective creative work on behalf of prominent brands and earned recognition from the Grand Jury. The AME Brand Report recognizes innovative brands for their game-changing effective campaigns and the forward-thinking advertisers who approved these compelling campaigns.
This year Happiness / an FCB alliance, Belgium and client OVK / PEVR (Parents of Road Victims) each earned the top-ranking spot on the AME Report. Happiness Belgium’s CEO, Karen Corrigan had this to say about being number one on the AME Agency Report and their client OVK / PEVR (Parents of Road Victims) earning the top slot on the Brand Report.
As a Belgian agency, being named ‘Agency of the Year’ at the New York Festivals AME Awards is absolutely amazing and a great proof that big ideas can come out of small countries. I trust that this is a good motivator for all advertisers and agencies in like-sized countries. Be fresh, be the first and most of all: be immune to the impossible. I want to thank all of our clients, that follow us when we try to lead the way. And to the people at Happiness without whom this could never be possible. And as we always say: Happy people make great work. And great work is what makes people happy.
CEO Happiness, an FCB alliance
AME Agency Report
- Happiness Brussels Belgium
- McCann New York/McCann Healthcare USA and Zulu Alpha Kilo Canada*
- McCann Health Japan, Publicis Sapient USA and Serviceplan Group Germany*
- Leo Burnett Australia
- Ketchum Inc. USA and Leo Burnett Manila Philippines*
- Inspire Communications China
- Heimat Werbeagentur Gmbh Germany and Kamp Grizzly USA
AME Brand Report
- OVK / PEVR (Parents of Road Victims) – Happiness Brussels Belgium
- Mucinex – McCann New York/McCann Healthcare USA
- Save Soap Project – McCann Health Japan
- McDonald’s – Leo Burnett Manila Philippines
- Australian Marriage Equality – Leo Burnett Australia
- Ad Council – Publicis Sapient USA and Discover Puerto Rico – Ketchum Inc. USA*
- Consonant Skincare – Zulu Alpha Kilo Canada, Oreo – Inspire Communications China and Tierschutzverein Muenchen e.V.- Serviceplan Group Germany*
- Adidas – Kamp Grizzly USA
The AME Report utilizes a creative ranking system based on overall points earned for winning entries and provides an account of the highest-ranking agencies and brands within this year’s competition.
Founded in 1994, the AME Awards honors international work that demonstrates ground-breaking solutions to challenging marketing problems. To earn a coveted AME® Award, an entry must exhibit specific marketing goals and objectives accomplished through creative execution and strategic planning. Entries are judged by an international panel of top interactive and multidisciplinary marketers, media planners, strategy directors, social media experts, and creative directors.