Nutrition connects people around the world and can change lives. This is the concept of the tribute to nutritionists created by FCB Health Brasil for Nestlé Health Science. The idea is to show how nutrition brings people together and creates lasting bonds.
The animated video titled “Malu,” produced by Zombie Studios and directed by Paulo Garcia, upliftingly shows the connections between two people who find themselves in different phases of their lives. The first is Malu, a child at school who receives nutritional care that is a true form of affection. The school chef helps the child see food and mealtimes in a different way. The second portion of the film focuses on Malu as an adult, now working as a nutritionist, and recognizing who made a difference in her life. She seeks to give back by also providing care and affection. The connection between the two is established through nutrition.
“Nutritionists play an essential role in patients’ recovery. We sought to make a tribute that would recognize this amazing value, through the emotional link that nutritionists create with people,” explained Juliana Bortali, from Nestlé Health Science. “The script is very poetic, a kind of Proustian exploration of our emotional memory of food,” added Mauro Arruda, ECD and Co-Managing Director of FCB Health Brasil.
Nestlé Health Science chose FCB Health Brasil as the agency for an annual communications project for its Medical Nutrition division. The project is focused on enteral alimentation, a treatment for people who are unable to completely feed themselves through the mouth.
This is the first time that Nestlé Health’s hospital and non-hospital channels are undertaking strategically distinct approaches, unified under the concept “Nutrition Connects Us.”
Product: Nestlé Health Science
Agency: FCB Health Brasil
- Chief Creative Officer: Diego Freitas and Mauro Arruda
- Art Director: Diogo Barbosa and Laura Hyppolito
- Copywriter: Breno Ferreira
- Illustrations: Laura Hyppolito
- Projects: Gustavo Zaize
- Brands & Business: Elton Longhi, Fabíola Toschi, and Jéssica Machado
- Planning: Luana Azeredo and Flávia Novelli
- Media: Fábio Freitas, Leonardo Souza, Juliano Zeitlin, Matheus Kafka
- RTV: Charles Nobili, Murillo Moretti, Mariana Carneiro, Pedro Lazzuri, and Ricardo Magozo
- Animation Studio: Zombie Studio
- Director: Paulo Garcia
- Creative Directors: Daniel Salles and Yohann da Geb
- Executive Producer: Natalia Gouvêa
- Client Services: Stefanie Dias
- Producers: Antonela Castro, Marcio Lovato and Leticia Harumi
- CGI Supervisor: Gustavo Rangel
- Composition: Gustavo Rangel, Ricardo Alves, and Boson Post
- Color Grading: Psycho n’ Look
- Music and Sound Design: LOUD
- Producer: Felipe Vassão
- Client Services: Priscila Miranda
- Marketing Nestlé Health Science: Mariana Lemos, Juliana Bortali, Ana Figueiredo, Mariana Gimenez, Livia Modesto, Stephanie Gomes
- E-business e Midia Nestlé: Victor Vendramini, Leila Shimanoe, Rafael Turri
FCB Health Network is one of the world’s most awarded communications networks, focused on creating game-changing marketing solutions for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. With specialized units covering a wide range of wellness practices, FCB Health Network employs more than 2,000 people across an extensive global network, delivering multichannel capabilities that include DTC and HCP communications, professional education, branding, scientific services, strategic planning and media services. The FCB Health Network was named “Agency of the Year” by Med Ad News in 2006, 2009, 2015 and 2017, and by Medical Marketing & Media in 2007, 2010, 2015 and 2017. In eight of the past nine years, an FCB Health Network company has received “Most Creative Agency” honors. Cannes Lions, the world’s preeminent annual creative awards festival, named its Area 23 unit “Healthcare Agency of the Year” in 2017, and named FCB Health Network “Healthcare Network of the Year” in 2018. In 2019, Med Ad News named FCB Health Network “Network of the Year.”