Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana (National Chamber of Italian Fashion) presents Hotel MFW, the latest fashion film directed and produced by the Milan-based Creativity Factory The Blink Fish.
Shot to celebrate Milan Fashion Week S/S 2020 (17-23 September, 2019), Hotel MFW sees several rooms of the Mandarin Oriental hotel in Milan brimming with unique guests on the eve of Milan Fashion Week. Championing inclusion, diversity and uniqueness, these values form the central theme of the film and are strongly promoted by the Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana.
The different looks of the models were carefully curated by fashion editor and stylist Georgia Tal, with a focus on supporting the local design scene by featuring a wide range of brands based in Italy, from emerging to more established, namely Annakiki, The Attico, L’Autre Chose, GCDS, MSGM, Paula Cademartori, Sara Battaglia, Stella Jean and Vivetta.
The Blink Fish and the Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana have been collaborating since 2016, developing an increasingly strong online presence with fresh and relevant video content with each fashion season. Some of their most recent works, such as Start the Buzz, Be Ready and Waiting Room, have been internationally recognised, selected and awarded by several film festivals, including Berlin Commercial, Aesthetica Short Film Festival and the LA Fashion Film Festival.
- Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana (@cameramoda)
- Directors: Giacomo Boeri (@giacomo.boeri) e Matteo Grimaldi (@teo_grimaldi)
- Production Company: The Blink Fish (@theblinkfish)
- Producers: Carlo Alpeggiani (@blitangeles), Antonio Guarrella (@antonio_guarrella)
- Production Assistant: Camilla Solombrino (@millameliesolo)
- Assistant Director: Lisa Valcarenghi (@lisavalcarenghi)
- Assistant Production: Alberto Camardella, Francesca Garbarino, Martina De Iuliis
- DoP: Stefano Usberghi (@stefano.usberghi)
- Steadycam: Davide Carbonari
- Focus Puller: Niccolò Di Guida (@niccolodiguida)
- 2nd AC: Francesco Rosiglioni (@francescorosiglioni)
- Gaffer: Riccardo Laratro (@riccardo_laratro)
- Set Design: Eugenia Tartarelli (@eutart)
- Assistant: Benedetta Maestro
- Prop Master: Daniele Antonetti, Fabrizio Florio
- Post Production: Band (@band_postproduction)
- Color Correction: Diego La Rosa (diego_larosa_digitalcolorist)
- Editing: The Blink Fish
- Shot at: Mandarin Oriental, Milan (@mo_milan)
- Wella – Hair Director: Alessandro Galetti (@alessandrogaletti_hs)
- Hair Stylist: Luca Moroni
- Make-Up Director: Rajan Tolomei (@rajantolomei)
- OPI, Ambassador: Flavia Pitton
- Fashion Editor: Georgia Tal (@georgia_tal)
- Fashion Assistant: Giulia Sanna (@ananannas)
- Casting Directors: Caterina Matteucci (@catecmcasting), Mattia Marazzi (@mattiamatthewmarazzi) – CM Casting
- Actors: Massimo Milano, Michela Merli
- Models: Aina Kokorina @ Whynot, Alexandra Titarenko @ MP, Iulia Adaeva @ Nologo, Luana Trancozo@ Power, Fallou Mbaye@ Nologo, Sam Stratton@ Wonderwall, Keli Kisiasia @ The One Models
- Model Looks: Annakiki, GCDS, L’Autre Chose , MSGM, Paula Cademartori, Sara Battaglia, Stella Jean, The Attico, Vivetta
- Special thanks to Mastercard Italia (@mastercarditalia)
Founded in 2012, The Blink Fish is a creativity and production company with a wide range of young talents and projects under its wing. The company focuses primarily on fashion films, commercials, music videos, short films and documentary films, taking care of the whole video production, from creativity to post-production and distribution phases. The Blink Fish has won numerous awards at international film festivals, praised for their ability to turn concepts into high quality images, making emotions visible, and giving tangible shape to abstract thoughts.
The Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana (The National Chamber for Italian Fashion) is the non-profit making association which disciplines, co-ordinates and promotes the development of Italian Fashion. The Association represents all the highest cultural values of Italian Fashion. It aims to protect, co-ordinate and strengthen its image, both in Italy and abroad. In accordance with the statutory provisions, the Association is the point of reference, as well as the preferential mouthpiece, for all the national and international initiatives aimed at valuing and promoting Italian style, customs and fashion.