For its 60th anniversary, Carrefour retraces 60 years of French family Christmases and pays tribute to its customers through a TV film broadcast. Carrefour also reminds the initiatives they are putting in place for food quality.
In this 90-second film, Carrefour celebrates the traditional Christmas Eve dinner with the family, and thus shows the evolution of consumption habits from the 1960s to the present day.
With Françoise Hardy’s song “Gli Altri” playing in the background, the script plunges the audience into a societal and family setting where we follow the evolution of ways of life through time… It is also the opportunity to rediscover, nostalgia, the emblematic toys and other products that are part of Christmas memory’s. This realization is an opportunity for the brand to thank consumers for their trust and the 60 Christmases spent with them.
- Marketing management France and Group: Amélie Oudéa-Castéra, Élodie Perthuisot, Nathalie Jacquier, Jennifer Peyre
- Account team: Christian Verger, Cécile Moreau, Aurélie Fossoux
- Chief Creative Officer: Anne de Maupeou
- Creative Director: Clément Sechet, Jean-François Goize
- Strategic Planner: Sarah Lemarié
- Social media strategy: Gautier Rennes, Julien Petit
- TV producer: Cleo Ferenczi
- Post-production Prodigious: Nathalie de Ramecourt
- Director: Thierry Poiraud
- Producer: Valentine Gomes Ferenczi
- Production manager: Benoît Roques
- Post production manager Insurrection: Clémence Cuvelier
- Chief operator: Mathias Boucard
Musical Supervision: Alexandre Rabia
Sound Production: Schmooze
- Sound Producer: Matthieu Sibony
- Sound mix: Sylvain Rety
Post production image: Mikros
- Post Production manager: Quentin Martin
- Chief editor: Sophie Fourdrinoy
- Editing assistant: Zoé Sassier
- Calibrator: Jean-Clément Soret
In France, Carrefour is present in 4 formats (hypermarket, supermarket, proximity, cash&carry) and more than 5,600 stores. For more than fifty years, Carrefour has been a partner in the daily lives of millions of customers by offering them a wide choice of products and services at the best price. To meet new consumer trends and make it easier for its customers to shop, Carrefour develops multi-channel solutions (e-commerce, Drive, Click and Collect, express delivery, mobile applications). Carrefour is the second-largest distributor in the world and the largest in France, with 115,000 employees and more than 3 million customers in France every day. Through its daily initiatives, Carrefour is committed to a more sustainable and responsible business. The group’s CSR approach is based on 3 pillars: the fight against all forms of waste, the protection of biodiversity and the support of the company’s partners.