Mediafax News Agency was awarded, Tuesday night, the prize in Press category at VIP Superlatives Gala for the “professionalism shown in offering news”. The prize was received by Cristian Dimitriu, General Manager of Mediafax.
“The secret of the success are over 15 years of work and a team that managed to hold, in time, the big standard in journalism. I believe Mediafax is a journalism school”, Cristian Dimitriu said, receiving the award.
In the same Gala, the prize for TV went to Pro TV, for “Do you know what your kid is doing”. The prize was received by Paula Herlo and Cosmin Stan. The same campaign won, this year, Emmy Award for Journalism
- Liliana Săndulescu, producer, for Cerbul de Aur Music Festival, in Entertainment
- Dan Puric for a series of religious conferences named “Who we are?”
- Dacia – the brand of the year
- Romanian Radio Society (SRR) – special prize for Rebranding
- EximBank – for the contribution to society’s development
- Cătălin Botezatu – Fashion
- Nae Caranfil – awarded in Film section for “The rest is silence”
- NATO Summit – awarded as The event of the year
- Stefan Banica Jr – award in Pop-Rock Music
- The person of the year award went to the Patriarch Daniel