Indira Crasnea was re-elected president of the Romanian Press Club (CRP) during the General Assembly of the organization.
The assembly took place on Friday and had on agenda the task to elect a new management, both the president and the Honor Council of the Club.
Indira Crasnea is the Deputy Editor in Chief of the Romanian news agency Mediafax.
Before being re-elected, Crasea led the Romania Press Club since 2008, first as an interim president, than as president.
She started her career in journalism in 1992, writing for Viitorul Romanesc and than for daily ora. Crasnea works for Mediafax since 1994, where she started out as a reporter and become deputy editor-in-chief in 2006.
The new board of CRP – Honor Council – includes representatives of the following media companies activating on Romanian market:
- Adevărul SA – Peter Imre
- CD Press – Constantin Diaconescu
- Dogan Media Internaţional – Haluk Kurcer
- Europa Development International – R SA – Valentin Nicolau
- Manpres Distribution SRL – Mihai Manea
- Mediafax SA – Cristian Dimitriu
- Publimedia International SA – Cosmina Noaghea
- PRO TV SA – Oana Maiuga
- Societatea Română de Radiodifuziune – Maria Ţoghină
- Societatea Română de Televiziune – Alexandru Lăzescu
- Tipotex SA – Stoica Enache
- Viaţa Medicală Românească SRL – Mihail Mihailide
The Association of the Local Publishers (APEL), through Marius Stoianovici, was also elected member in the board.
The vicepresident of CRP was re-elected also, Maria Toghina continuing to occupy that position.
The 1st meeting of CRP’s new board will take place on January 28th.