2011′ edition of Cannes Lions will see Bob Scarpelli, DDB Worldwide’s Chairman and Chief Creative Officer, heading the Titanium and Integrated Jury, awarding breakthrough ideas and the best integrated campaigns.
He has served as President of both the Cannes Lions Film and Press juries in 2007 as well as chaired other main international shows.
“We are delighted to welcome Bob back to Cannes this year, where he will chair an impressive international jury. The Titanium and Integrated category at Cannes Lions has become key to where the industry is heading and as such the belief that Bob and his fellow judges have towards creativity and breakthrough ideas, is paramount to the future of the industry,” says Terry Savage, Chairman of Cannes Lions.
2011 Titanium & Integrated Lions Jury
- Bob Scarpelli – Chairman & Chief Creative Officer DDB Worldwide
- Jamie Barrett – Partner & Creative Director, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
- Richard Beaven – Worldwide CEO, Initiative
- Pablo Del Campo – Chief Executive Officer, Del Campo Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi
- Armin Jochum – Chief Creative Officer, Jung von Matt
- Linus Karlsson – Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, McCann New York and London
- Paul Lavoie – Chairman, TAXI
- Fernanda Romano – Global Creative Director, Digital & Experiential, Euro RSCG
- Nik Studzinski – Executive Creative Director, Droga5
- Iain Tait – Global Interactive Executive Creative Director, Wieden+Kennedy
As well as awarding the Titanium and Integrated Lions, this jury will also award the Grand Prix for Good. Launched last year, the honour is bestowed to the best entry selected from all the Gold Lion winners in the charities and public services categories, which are ineligible to win their category Grand Prix.
58th Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity will take place on June, 19th-25th, in Cannes.