Cannes Lions’ organizers announced the members of the inaugural 2011 Cannes Creative Effectiveness jury.
The jury, led by Jean-Marie Dru, Chairman of TBWA Worldwide, includes 20 members, including senior agency professionals and clients, as it follows:
- Jean-Marie Dru – Chairman, TBWA Worldwide, Global – Jury President
- Tim Broadbent – Global Effectiveness Director, Ogilvy & Mather, Global
- Mathilde Delhoume-Debreu – Director EMEA & Asia, Brand Building Integrated Communications, Procter & Gamble, Asia & EMEA
- Sally Dickerson – Managing Director, BrandScience, UK
- Sudeep Gohil – Executive Planning Director and Partner, Droga5, Australia
- Jeffrey Graham – Executive Vice President, Worldwide Performance Director, Initiative, Global
- Giles Hedger – Group Chief Strategy Officer, Leo Burnett, UK
- Kenneth Hong – Global Communications Director, LG Electronics, Global
- James Hurman – Planning Director, Colenso BBDO, New Zealand
- Hugo Janeba – Marketing & Innovation Executive Vice President, Vivo, Brazil
- Gareth Kay – Associate Partner, Director of Brand Strategy, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, USA
- Chris Kempczinski – Senior Vice President, Meals & Enhancers, Kraft Foods, Global
- Daryl Lee – Chief Integration Officer, McCann Worldgroup, USA
- Russ Lidstone – Chief Executive Officer, Euro RSCG, UK
- Bruno Liesse – Director, Deepblue, Belgium
- Guy Murphy – Worldwide Planning Director, JWT, Global
- Gary Raucher – VP, Head of Integrated Marketing Communications, Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Global
- Nirvik Singh – Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Grey Group Asia Pacific, Asia Pacific
- Darío Straschnoy – President, Young & Rubicam, Argentina
- John Woodward – Global Planning Director, Publicis Worldwide, Global
“This jury is a great mix of very senior industry leaders both from the agency side and client side, who appreciate the enormous value of combining creativity and effectiveness when marketing a product or brand and the success it brings,” says Philip Thomas, Cannes Lions CEO.
The deadline for all Cannes Creative Effectiveness entries is 4 March 2011 to allow PricewaterhouseCoopers time to independently verify the data. The winners will be honoured on Saturday 25 June alongside the Film, Film Craft, Titanium and Integrated Lions winners.
58th Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity will take place on 19-25 June 2011, in Cannes, France.