Teodor Frolu, Managing Partner of the Romanian PR agency DC Communication and head of the Romanian Public Relations Association, was one of the 7 international experts that were part of the jury headed by Paul Holmes, founder of The Holmes Report, at BAPRA Awards 2011.
The other international experts that formed the jury were
- Richard Houghton (UK), Chair of the International Communications Consultancy Organization
- Bozo Skoko (Croatia), Professor of PR in the Zagreb University / founder of a leading Croatian PR agency / and chairmen of national PR associations
- Paweł Trochimiuk (Poland), President of the Polish PR Consultancies Association
- Salvador da Cunha (Portugal), Chairman of the Portuguese Association of Communications and Public Relations
- Peter Szeles (Hungary), head of the Hungarian Public Relations Association
BAPRA Bright Awards were given in six categories: “Sustainable Development Campaign”, “Special Event”, “Innovative Campaign”, “Campaign Realized by an Internal Department”, “Communications Campaign of the Year” and “PR Agency of the Year”.
This event is organized by Bulgarian Association of PR Agencies.
Six leading Bulgarian PR agencies grabbed first prizes in BAPRA Bright Awards 2011, while M3 Communications Group, the largest Bulgarian PR agency, was designated “PR Agency of the Year”.
A total of 25 PR agencies entered the contest with a total of 65 projects and campaigns.