The submissions can be done online, on www.scoalaadc.ro, from July 20th until September 12th.
The participants must create an account on the website and solve the contest brief. After evaluating all the works, 60 students will be admitted to attend school’s classes. The basis criteria the tutors will appreciate the entries are creativity, originality and complying the brief.
Among the tutors that will be teaching this year are:
- Andrei Tripsa – Creative Partner Three
- Catalin Dobre – Group Creative Director McCann Erickson Romania
- Dorian Pascuci – Creative Director ADDV Euro RSCG
- Octav Gheorghe – Creative Director Gavrila&Asociatii
- Razvan Capanescu – Creative Director Publicis Romania
- Serban Alexandrescu – Creative Director Headvertising
- Sorin Tranca – Creative Director Friends Advertising
- Stefan Vasilachi – Creative Director GMP Advertising
- Valentin Suciu – Creative Director Odyssey.
ADC*RO School is a concept school, dedicated to all people interested by advertising. This is the 1st Art Directors Club Romania (ADC*RO) organized by The Institute (part of Millenium People).
The previous edition of ADC*RO School ended in March 2011 and counted 53 graduated students, with 10 internships in agencies for the best of them.