Romanian Tourism Ministry announced that it seeks offers to buy creative and production services in order to make promotional campaigns that will promote the national touristic brand.
The winning company will be responsible with:
- creation and producing 3 TV promotional ads (30 seconds each)
- 40 photos of exceptional quality
- 100 quality photos for advertising
- 200 quality photos for photo-cards
- 6 explanatory advertorials for the 6 competitive touristic products established by the brand research (cultural circuits, tourism in nature, rural tourism, city breaks, active and adventure tourism and self-maintaining tourism.)
- animated images (5 and 10 seconds long) for city-lights
- other types of active advertising (6 pieces)
- web-banners for each of the 6 touristic products
- a layout for the general brochure on Romania
- layout for other materials used in promotional activities (ex. posters, flyere, outdoor)
- story boards.
The selection of a company to handle the mentioned activities will be made in 2 steps, with the selection criteria being the lowest price.
The total estimated value of the contract is RON 8.6M no VAT included (around Euro 2M), European non-reimbursable funds.