ADC*Ro school organizes a new admission session for the 4th edition of the project, because of the very low level of the application received this year.
Following the contest that ran between July 20th and September 19th, only 5 students managed to obtain good marks. Because of that but also from the desire to keep a high standard, tutors and organizers decided to organize a new admission session, that will take place between October 13th and November 7th, with tutors offering marks for the entered works between November 8th and 21st.
The students interested to compete for a place in the school can do that online, on www.scoalaadc.ro, solving the brief available for them there.
Students that were rejected in the 1st admission session can participate also in this session and will be evaluated on the same criteria: creativity, originality and respecting the demands of the brief.
Students aren’t perceived any tax for the admission contest but, once admittedm they will have to pay an Euro 500 tax to follow ADC*Ro seminaries.
This year’s tutors are:
- Andrei Cohn – Managing Partner & Creative Director Cohn&Jansen JWT
- Andrei Tripsa – Creative Partner Three
- Catalin Dobre – Group Creative Director McCann Erickson Romania
- Dorian Pascuci – Creative Director ADDV Euro RSCG
- Octav Gheorghe – Creative Director Gavrila&Asociatii
- Razvan Capanescu – Creative Director Publicis Romania
- Sorin Tranca – Creative Director Friends Advertising
- Stefan Vasilachi – Creative Director GMP Advertising
- Valentin Suciu – Creative Director Odyssey
ADC*RO is a concept school, dedicated to all young people passionate of advertising. This is the 1st project of Art Directors Club Romania (ADC*RO), organzied by The Institute.
Art Directors Club Romania (ADC*RO) is an NGO that aims to promote excellence in creativity and that links the professionals in Romanian communication industry.