Seed Consultants, exclusive partner Landor Associates in Romania, launches the 2nd edition of “The Most Promising Romanian Brand” program, the 1st competition that targets business communities and that ends with a free rebranding for a promising company.
Following the 1st edition of the program, Plantavorel from Piatra Neamt was chosen the most promising Romanian brand and benefited of Seed Consultants expertize in company brand development.
The program is open for entries between January 5th-31st. The jury will analize the applications and select the winner between February 15-20.
The jury of this year’s edition of the program includes:
- Emma Beckman – Client Director Landor
- Niels Schnecker – economic analyst
- Alessandra Stoicescu – journalist
- Alfred Borcan – Marketing Directir Volksbank Romania
- Valentin Militaru – Vicepresident CCI Bucureşti
- Dochiţa Zenoveiov – Managing Director Seed Consultants
Seed Consultants has a portfolio of clients that include Laboratoarele Vorel, Vulping, Volksbank, Scandia Food, Angst, Radio ZU, Petrom City, Antena 1, GSP TV, Galador, Intact Media Academy, Novatik, Final Distribution and VipAir.