Facebrands PRO, service for monitoring, analysis and management for Facebook communication activities, launched new options that complete the services offered before:
- Scheduled Facebook publishing – Facebrands PRO clients can publish content on Facebook on a scheduled basis – eliminating any delay and preventing any situation that wouldn’t allow following the editorial callendar
- International pages – the clients can now follow also the engagement obtained in Romania by international brands’ pages and can use this for comparisons and reports
- Facebook Insights integrated data – possibility to follow Facebook Insights data directly in Facebrands PRO for all the administrated pages
- PNG and CSV export for all Facebrands PRO graphics, together with the possibility of exporting comparisons between 2 or more pages in Microsoft Powerpoint format.
- Link Stats 2.0 – the option to follow more links, to be saved, deleted and added more to be able to follow easily all the links from any campaign
Those options are available for free to Facebrands PRO clients, for any of the 2 subscriptions options (Euro 119 / category or Euro 419 /full access).
Facebrands PRO allows now a full management of pages content, besides the detailed analysis of the performance for all the 15,467 Facebook pages it monitors. Also, it allows following the other commercial activities on Facebook (campaigns, ads, special tabs) and, not the least, the analysis of Facebook spread for any content elements, standard (the biggest websites or blogs) and also customized (any client can set his the links he is interested to see how they spread across the platform).
Facebrands PRO offers a complete image over the entire Facebook activity for Romanian clients and agencies, which allows to comparatively follow the pages’ performances and the commercial activities on Facebook in each of the 60 categories available
Facebrands.ro is a monitoring services for Romanian pages created on Facebook and it was launch at the beginning of 2011 by Standout and ByteFlux.
Standout is a blog and social media communication agency launched in 2007. It runs campaigns on the most visited blogs and social networks in Romania and coordinates a network of over 200 Romanian blogs selected on quantitative and qualitative criteria. The agency implemented in the last few years campaigns for brands such as Orange, Danone, Rompetrol, Sony, Gealan, BCR, Coca-Cola, Toshiba, Dove, Rexona, HP, Beck’s, UPC, Santal, Jacobs, KLM, Titan, Praktiker, Dacia, Beko, Signal, Rama and others.
Byte Flux is a web and software development agency with over 8 years of experience. It developed products such as FaceBrands.ro and Redutti.ro, but also complex apps for Facebook and iPhone/iPad apps (Objective-C).