Adrian Botan, Creative Partner McCann Erickson Bucharest & Regional Creative Director McCann Erickson Central and Eastern Europe, is part of the Integrated Jury at London International Awards (LIA).
Botan will be part of the Integrated Campaign jury, that is presided by Amir Kassaei, Chief Creative Officer DDB Worldwide New York.
The jury at this category of the competition also includes:
- Mark D’Arcy – Director of Global Creative Solutions Facebook New York,
- Justin Drape – Co-Founder /Executive Creative Director The Monkeys Sydney
- Jim Elliott – Chief Creative Officer Y&R New York
- Tay Guan Hin- Regional ECD, SE Asia /Lux Global ECD JWT Singapore
- Josy Paul – Chairman /Chief Creative Officer BBDO India Mumbai
- Malcom Poynton – Chief Creative Officer, Europe SapientNitro London
- Doerte Spengler-Ahrens – Chief Creative Officer Jung von Matt / Fleet Hamburg
Every member of each Jury panel, including the Jury President, judge all entries in their respective media, without bias as to origin of work by country, company or individual. Jury members are not allowed to vote on their own work. Their collective votes and voices will determine the Gold, Silver, Bronze Statue Winners and the Finalists. Each Jury has the opportunity to award a Grand LIA, although it is not compulsory. A Grand LIA can only be awarded to a piece of work that has achieved a Gold statue.
The juries presidents for this year’s edition of the awards are:
- Mark Tutssel – TV/Cinema/Online Film
- Steve Back – Non-Traditional • Print • Poster • Billboard
- Amir Kassaei – Integrated Campaign
- Colleen Decourcy – The NEW
- Nick Law – Digital
- Deborah Adler – Design • Package Design
- Donna McCarthy – Radio
- Anna Fawcett – TV/Cinema/Online Film – Production | Post-Production
- Andy Bloch – TV/Cinema/Online Film – Music
The entry deadline for the competition is June 15th and executions must be broadcast, published or released in a commercial environment with client approval between July 1st 2011 and July 31st 2012. The entry fees are available on competition’s website.
LIA Awards were established 27 years ago and earned the reputation of being a revolutionary global leader honouring creativity and new ideas in advertising and design media and digital platforms. In 1986, LIA was the first truly international award to be established in London.