Spikes Asia, the regional creative advertising and communications festival for Asia Pacific, announced the Film, Print, Outdoor and Radio Jury – the first of ten juries that will vote on this year’s entries.
Chaired by Amir Kassaei, Chief Creative Officer of DDB Worldwide, the jury includes 12 award-winning creatives from across the region:
- Amir Kassaei, Chief Creative Officer of DDB Worldwide, Global – Jury President
- Ashish Chakravarty, Chief Creative Officer, McCann Worldgroup, India
- Brian Capel, Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett, Indonesia
- David Guerrero, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Guerrero, The Philippines
- Francis Wee, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, China
- Gigi Lee, Executive Creative Director, Y&R, Malaysia
- Hye Jin Won, Senior Group Creative Director, Innocean, South Korea
- Kentaro Kimura, Creative Director/Co-Chief Executive Officer, Hakuhodo Kettle, Japan
- Matty Burton, Executive Creative Director, Whybin\TBWA\Tequila, Australia
- Piya Churakpong, Executive Creative Director, Lowe Worldwide, Thailand
- Steve Elrick, Regional Executive Creative Director, BBH Asia Pacific, Regional
- Tay Guan Hin, Regional Executive Creative Director, SE Asia, JWT, Regional
This is a very strong jury line-up befitting the high calibre of work that no doubt will be judged at Spikes Asia this year. Whilst Asia-Pacific agencies are doing well at international awards, it’s at regional awards such as Spikes Asia where more of the work will shine putting the spotlight on the region, its agencies and the creators of the work.
CEO Lions Festivals
Spikes Asia takes place in Singapore, on September 16-18. Spikes Asia, attended by over 1,700 delegates in 2011, offers a challenging program of seminars and workshops focusing on creativity and learning, exhibitions of creative work from Asia Pacific, networking events in the evening and the Spikes Asia Awards show.
Lions Festivals is the organiser of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Eurobest as well as the co-organiser with its joint-venture partners of the Dubai Lynx International Advertising Festival, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness and the Digital Asia Festival. The business is managed by i2i Events Group, which delivers world-class exhibitions, large scale events and festivals in key sectors including the home and gift, fashion, retail, healthcare, energy, environment, education, technology, media and creative industries. Its portfolio of world-wide events includes World Retail Congress, Spring Fair, Naidex, BVE, BETT and Pure. It prides itself on opening up possibilities for its customers and each year brings more than 250,000 decision makers together to network, source, test, buy and sell brilliant products, services, ideas and solutions. i2i Events is powered by Top Right Group, formerly known as Emap International Limited. www.i2ieventsgroup.com