Art Directors Club Romania launches the ADC*RO Awards project. ADC*RO Awards will be a Romanian creativity festival, organized by The Institute with support from Romanian Advertising Agencies Association (UAPR), and will include, besides the competition, also a series of events targeting Romanian advertising industry.
The competition will include 9 categories: TV, Radio, Print, Out of Home, Online, Public Relations, Direct Communication, Media and Integrated Campaigns. Each category will include 10 sections of products and services (Art Culture Media and Entertainment, Automotive and Automotive Products, Corporate Image, Durables and Other Consumer Goods, Fashion and Lifestyle, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Others, Social Services Public Awareness), while PR category will be divided in 3 specific zones: Marketing PR, Corporate Communication and Social Campaigns PR.
The works to enter the competition will have to comply festival’s rules and will be judged by ADC*RO members and specialists of the industries present in competition:
- Adrian Preda – Creative Director MRM Worldwide
- Alina Gavrila Bortun – Managing Partner Gavrila&Asociatii
- Andi Mitoi – Managing Partner Livada
- Andrei Cohn – Managing Partner Cohn & Jansen JWT
- Bogdan Naumovici – Creative Director 23 Communication Ideas
- Bogdan Niţu – General Manager Webstyler
- Bogdan Theodor Olteanu – Managing Director Bortun*Olteanu
- Catalin Dobre – Group Creative Director McCann Erickson Romania
- Claudiu Dobrita – Creative Director Draftfcb
- Corina Bernschutz – Innovation Director Starcom MediaVest Group
- Cornel Gologan – Creative Director Headvertising
- Dani Macarie – Creative Director Ogilvy&Mather Bucharest
- Daniela Nedelschi – Art Director Saatchi&Saatchi Zurich
- Dinu Panescu – Group Creative Director McCann Erickson Romania
- Dorian Pascuci – Creative Director ADDV EuroRSCG
- Dragos Coman – Carioca
- Dragos Musat – Digital Project Manager Propaganda Digital
- Ema Prisca – President ADC*RO
- Gabriela Lungu – Managing Partner The Practice
- Ghica Popa – Creative Director Punct Advertising
- Ioana Manoiu – Managing Partner GMP PR
- Irina Dobrita – Communication Coordinator Ecopolis
- Liviu David – Creative Director Next Advertising
- Mihai Botarel – Associate Creative Director Dentsu America
- Mihai Coliban – Creative Director BBDO Rusia
- Mihai Gongu – Creative Director Graffiti BBDO
- Mugur Patrascu – Managing Partner iLeo
- Octav Gheorghe – Creative Director Gavrila&Asociatii
- Raluca Feher – Creative Director CAP
- Razvan Capanescu – Chief Creative Officer Publicis Bucharest
- Razvan Matasel – Managing Partner Arsenoaiei&Matasel
- Sorin Tranca – Creative Director Friends Advertising
- Serban Alexandrescu – Managing Partner Headvertising
- Stefan Vasilachi – Creative Director GMP
- Valentin Suciu – Creative Partner Jazz.
The festival will take place on December 3rd-6th, in Bucharest. The competition is opened for entries between October 12th – November 9th, with entries to be submitted online at www.adcromania.ro.
The time passed since the start of Romanian professionalized advertising is filled with victories of many local and international brands, victories won with the indisputable support of creativity. In the same time, it is a prove that Romanian creatives, acting on standards confirmed so often at international level, grew up. We have the experience and desire to look to what we’re doing, with the eye prepared to find and highlight the most valuable creative ideas, no matter where they come from. If someone still has doubts regarding the relevance of a local creativity festival, we could tell that person that this festival brings benefits to all advertising market’s players: clients, agencies, producers. ADC Awards Romania festival will offer a perspective to our industry. It will help agencies to localize themselves on creativity map, to know their strong points and to recognize also the weaknesses; moreover, it will represent a training base before international competitions. It will help clients to understand who’s the best and in what domain, and this is a very useful information when they look for partners to communicate their brands. And, maybe the most important thing is that it will be the perfect opportunity to celebrate Romanian creativity and talent, that we direly need to maintain the industry to a set level of enthusiasm and love
Art Directors Club Romania (ADC*RO) was founded in 2008 and is an NGO that aims to promote and recognize excellence in creativity.