McCann Romania added one more accolade to the collection of prizes received this year by its campaign for ROM: a Bronze at Integrated Campaigns at LIA 2012. McCann Romania was also the only Romanian agency to reach on competition’s shortlists this year.
The 5 Grand LIAs awarded this year are:
- CP+B, Boulder – Integrated Campaign – American Express & “Small Business Gets an Official Day”
- R/GA New York – Non-Traditional – Nike & “Nike+ FuelBand”
- BETC Paris – TV/Cinema/Online Film – Canal+ & “The Bear”.
- Creative Artists Agency Los Angeles & Duotone Audio Group New York (both awarded) – TV/Cinema/Online Film – Music – Chipotle & “Back to the Start”.
- serviceplan Munich – Radio – Voluntary Humanitarian Organisation & “Radio Ghosts”
At London International Awards 2012, R/GA New York was designated Agency of the Year, BBDO won Network of the Year, Soixante Quinze Paris was recognized as Production Company of the Year while The Mill received Post-Production Company of the Year award.
In total, this year’s edition of the competition received a total of 15,418 entries from 76 countries.