Prague International Advertising Festival (PIAF) is open for entries, that can be submitted until April 4th. This year, the jury of the competition will be headed by Chris Garbutt, Chief Creative Officer Ogilvy France, and will also include among jurors Adrian Botan, Vicepresident Creative Excelence McCann WorldGroup Central and Eastern Europe, according to festival’s website.
We praise creativity on both sides – clients and agencies. Innovation occurs in media planning, technology, business, design, ATL and BTL. We feel that traditional categories no longer cover extremely fast development and the addition of new categories and sub-categories only causes price inflation
Managing Director PIAF.
The winners of the competition will be announced on May 22nd, at the National Gallery in Prague.
PIAF 2013 will be judged by
- Chris Garbutt, Chief Creative Officer Ogilvy France – Jury president
- Sebastian Billing, Global Commnication Director Absolut/Pernod Ricard
- Adrian Botan, Viceprezident Creative Excelence McCann WorldGroup Central and Eastern Europe
- Jitka Bret-Srbová, Associate Creative Director Young & Rubicam Praha
- Paolo Dematteis, Group Creative Director Leo Burnett Italy
- Serdar Ekrem Sirin, Advertising Director Turkish Airlines
- Magnus Jakobsson, Creative Director DDB Stockholm
- Alexander Matt, Global Brand Marketing Director Adidas
- Christoph Nann, Executive Creative Director, Serviceplan
- Francois Chilot, Founder Les Producers and Prezident CFP-E (Commercial Film Producers of Europe)
- Sergio Spaccavento, Associate Creative Director Bcube Publicis Milan
- Paul Stechschulte, Executive Creative Director Arnold Amsterdam
PIAF reached its 4th edition and will take place on May 20-22. The works are judged by an international jury; in previous year, the jury included names such as Michael Conrad, Gideon Amichay, Alexander Schill, Susan Credle, Luiz Sanches, Tim Delaney and others.