Digital Awards released the list of this year’s finalists, with 6 Romanian campaigns present among those aiming now for trophies.
Romanian nominees are:
- GMP PR – World Lupus Day for APAA (infolupus.ro), in NGOs
- GMP PR -Doctor in Romania for FIC, in Digital Public Affairs
- Kinecto International- “Kindness Exchange Market” campaign for Romanian Commercial Bank, in CSR
- GMP PR – “Green Lesson – Create your environment!” for Holcim, in CSR Communication
- Webstyler- Andrei’s country for Petrom, in Online Community
- Republika Interactive & Umbrella VFX – “Rosia Montana: present and future” for Rosia Montana Gold Corporation, in Web Video
Hosted by the Quadriga University Berlin, the Digital Communication Awards are the first awards in European PR and communications that exclusively honour outstanding achievements in online communication.