Cristian Kit Paul, Founding Partner and Creative Director of Brandient, was selected to be part of REBRAND 100® Global Awards as a member of the 2014 jury.
Brandient’s previous presence in the jury was in 2006, when Aneta Bogdan, Managing Partner within the agency, was part of the panel. Brandient is the most awarded company from Central & Eastern Europe in the history of REBRAND™.
REBRAND 100® Global Awards is the first and most respected international competition to recognize the most efficient rebranding processes across the world. Lead by Anaezi Modu, the competition is judged every year by an international jury of industry experts. The 2014 Panel is a multidisciplinary mix of prominent, international experts, comprising Business Leaders, Brand Strategists, Designers, and Educators.
Cristian Kit Paul’s experience is built on the hundreds of brand projects designed and creatively supervised, from tech brands and large retail chains to banks and state-owned companies. Over the past decade, Kit grew to be one the most prominent brand designers in Central and Eastern Europe, internationally awarded at REBRAND 100®, Graphis Awards (US), Identity Best of the Best (Moscow), EULDA (European Logo Design Annual) and Pentawards, while his work has been featured in many specialty books and publications. In April 2009, Kit received the highest recognition at REBRAND 100®, as a Best of Awards winner for his identity rebranding of Dedeman, the leading Romanian DIY retail chain. In another recognition of his stature, he was invited to jury international design competitions like LogoLounge (US), Identity: Best of the Best (Moscow) and HiiiBrand (China).
I am excited to be in the jury of REBRAND 100® Global Awards, the world’s leading rebranding competition, and I’m looking forward to being involved in the process of honoring excellence in strategy and design across the best rebranding processes. I’m grateful for Anaezi Modu’s choice to include me among the prominent business and strategy experts, top designers and educators that form the 2014 panel.
Cristian ‘Kit’ Paul,
Creative Partner, Brandient.
2014 REBRAND 100® Global Awards Panel:
- Morten Brudholm — Partner & Strategic Director, Make®, Denmark
- Vic Cevoli — Global Creative Director, MarCom — Bose Corporation
- Irene Gil — Founder and Managing Director, Grasp, Spain
- Mitra Khoubrou — Partner, Pink Tank, United Arab Emirates
- Robin Klehr Avia — Managing Principal and Board Chair, Gensler
- Sakti Makki — Co-Founder, Managing Director, Principal Consultant, Creative Director, MakkiMakki, Indonesia
- Liz Ngonzi — Founder and CEO, Amazing Taste LLC, USA, East and Southern Africa
- Cristian Kit Paul — Founding Partner and Creative Director, Brandient, Romania
- Brenda Sanderson, CGD — Executive Director, IxDA — Interaction Design Association, Canada
- Rick Wise — CEO, Lippincott
REBRAND™ is the world’s leading brand transformation and rebranding resource. REBRAND 100® Global Awards is the first and most respected recognition for repositioned brands.