Digital innovations are a challenge for companies and affect their classic business model, reason why Ziarul Financiar, main Romanian economical daily, organizes, on October 22-23, ZF Digital ’13, an event that reached to its third edition and where the most influential executive managers and entrepreneurs from online, IT and telecom come to speak about trends in digital and how to turn a good idea into a good business.
The 2 days of the event combine panels, keynote speeches and debates, interactive sessions, successful case studies and discussions on hot themes for digital.
Over 40 of the most important Romanian managers answered ZF’s invitation to come and share with the audience their experience in business, strategies and models meant to insure the growth in the actual conditions of Romanian economy.
The list of speakers include, among others:
- Severina Pascu, CEO UPC Romania & Hungary
- Jean-François Fallacher , CEO Orange Romania
- Nikolai Beckers, new CEO Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Till Streichert, CFO Vodafone Romania
- Florin Talpes, CEO Bitdefender
- Liviu Dragan, CEO Total Soft
- Alexis Bonte, Co-founder & CEO eRepublik Labs
- Radu Georgescu, Chairman of the Board GECAD Group
- Doina Costache, Head of Multiple Industries Google Romania
- Daniel Nicolescu, CEO PayU South East Europe
- Radu Butufei, Director E-commerce Carrefour Romania
- Cosmin Costea, E-commerce Manager METRO Cash & Carry Romania
- Laurentiu Dumitrescu, Managing Partner Digital Star
- Giovanni Dalla Vedova, Head of Sales Ericsson Romania & Moldova
- Dan Bulucea, Country Manager Google Romania
- Catalin Paunescu, Managing Director Star Storage
ZF Digital’13 will be available in live streaming, on event’s website .