Rogalski Damaschin PR, GMP PR, The Practice, McCann PR, Grayling and GMP Advertising are the Romanian agencies shortlisted at European Excellence Awards, as shown on the official shortlist on competition’s website
Rogalski Damaschin PR was shortlisted 3 times, same with GMP Group (2 GMP PR and 1 GMP Advertising), The Practice is present on the shortlist twice, while Grayling has one nomination.
Romanian PR agencies shortlisted at European Excellence Awards:
- Rogalski Damaschin PR – “Coalition for a New Prevention 2013”, client Cherish Life Foundation – “Health”
- GMP PR – “Smiling Romania” for GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- GMP PR – “My profession: Doctor in Romania” for Foreign Investors Council – “Associations”
- Rogalski Damaschin PR – “Coalition for a New Prevention 2013”, client Cherish Life Foundation – “NGOs”
- The Practice – “Swedish Meatballs Crisis” for IKEA Romania – “Crisis Communication”
- The Practice – “Life is a mission. Here’s your companion” for Samsung Electronics Romania – “Launch”
- McCann PR – “It’s time for Hepatitis C patients to take the matter into their own hands” for Romanian Association for Patient Protection – “Public Affairs”
- Rogalski Damaschin Public Relations – “The House of Cards” for Amnesty International – “Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina”
- GMP Advertising – “Why don‘t you come over” – “Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina”
- Grayling – “2013 Campaign to promote and encourage cardpayments in the public sector” for Visa Europe – “Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina”
The European Excellence Awards were established in 2007 to honour the finest efforts from the world of European communications and public relations. The Awards are hosted by Communication Director magazine.
Communication Director is the magazine for corporate communications and public relations in Europe. Published quarterly in English, the magazine features news, opinion, studies, and introduces new European communications professionals. Communication Director is also a
co-host of the European Communication Summit, the largest gathering of its kind for in-house communication professionals.