Lions Health, global festival and awards celebrating creativity in healthcare marketing and communications, to be held in the Palais des Festivals in Cannes on June 13-14, announced its inaugural jury for Pharma and Health & Wellness.
The Pharma jury, led by Jeremy Perrott, Global Chief Creative Officer of McCann Health, will judge entries into Pharma Communications to Healthcare Professionals and to Non-Healthcare Professionals; whilst the Health & Wellness jury, chaired by Kathy Delaney, Global Chief Creative Officer of Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, will look at entries in Health & Wellness Consumer Products and Education & Services. Both juries will first vote to arrive at a shortlist before entering discussions to decide which pieces of work are worthy of being elevated to prize winning status and presented with a coveted Health Lion.
We very much look forward to welcoming to Cannes this esteemed group of professional healthcare communicators who truly represent the global nature of the industry. They are all passionate about the importance of creative excellence in communications, and as such, the outcome of the judging process will not only set the benchmark for Lions Health going forward but also have an impact on the future of healthcare communications around the world. It will be an exciting few days!
Chairman Lions Festivals
Pharma Lions Jury
- Jeremy Perrott, Global Creative Director, McCann Health, Global – Jury President
- Alexandra von Plato, President and Global Chief Creative Officer, Publicis Healthcare Communications Group, Global
- Andrew Spurgeon, Creative Director, Langland, UK
- Bruce Rooke, Chief Creativity Officer, GSW Worldwide, Global
- Hugh Fitzhardinge, Creative Director, Ward6, Australia
- Joshua Prince, Chief Creative Officer, The CDM Group, USA
- Laura Schoen, President Global Healthcare and Chair Latin America, Weber Shandwick, Global/Latin America
- Mauro Arruda, Managing Director, Chief Creative, Havas Life São Paulo, Brazil
- Pierre Loo, Regional Professional Director – Creative, Red Fuse, Hong Kong
- Vineet Bhagchandani, Group Chief Creative Officer & Vice President Operations, Aakanksha Healthcare, India
Health and Wellness Lions Jury
- Kathy Delaney, Global Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Global – Jury President
- Carolyn Paul, Global Managing Director, Health and European Health Practice Chair, Edelman, Global/Europe
- Christian Bauman, Managing Director & Chief Creative Officer, H4B Chelsea, USA
- Denis Mamo, Executive Creative Director, UrsaClemenger, Australia
- Dick Dunford, Creative Partner, Loooped, UK
- Elizabeth Elfenbein, Partner, The CementBloc, USA
- Jacqueline Nolan, Executive Creative Director, Digitas Health, USA
- Julian Astin, Creative Director, ICC LOWE, Switzerland
- Merlee Cruz-Jayme, Chair/Chief Creative Officer, DDB/DM9 Jayme Syfu, The Philippines
- Mike Rogers, Creative Partner, Serviceplan Group for Innovative Communication, Germany
- Pete Smith, Regional Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy CommonHealth, China
- Peter Henshaw, Creative Director, inVentiv Health Europe, UK
- Rob Rogers, Chief Creative Officer, Sudler, USA
- Rui Piranda, Executive Creative Director, Giovanni + DraftFCB, Brazil
Launching in 2014, Lions Health is a global annual awards for creative excellence in pharma, healthcare and wellness communications, judged by international industry professionals. The awards form part of a two-day Festival of content, learning and debate that will explore the essential and unique issues relating to the world of healthcare communications, present exhibitions and screenings of the work being judged, and offer unrivalled networking opportunities.