GolinHarris Bucharest got, together with its clients – Avon, Bancpost, Electrolux, Lidl, Mercedes-Benz and Orange – 6 trophies at this year’s edition of Romanian CSR Awards, a competition that brings into the spotlight and awards the most successful CSR campaigns implemented by companies with activities in Romania.
CSR projects are programs close to GolinHarris’ soul, as they represent the materialization of a special desire: that, through the projects we invest so much time and so much passion, to help developing the civil society. The number of awards obtained by our team and our clients at Romanian CSR Awards 2014 also show agency’s expertise in creating and implementing this king of projects, but also the fact that we are treating responsibly each and every campaign
Managing Partner GolinHarris.
The projects signed by GolinHarris and awarded at Romanian CSR Awards 2014 are:
in Companies with over 250 employees section,
- The No Project – for Bancpost – special award in Supporting Communities section
- Mobile Kids – implemented with Mercedes-Benz with support from Andi Moisescu – 1st prize in Education category
- Green to circulation for education – for Lidl – commendation in Education category
- Volunteering Month – for Orange Romania – 1st prize in Internal CSR Campaigns
in Companies with under 250 employees
- Women in Chains for Avon – 1st prize in Cause Related Marketing Campaigns section
- The story of yesterday’s heroes and of Princess Margareta for Electrolux – 2nd prize in Supporting Communities
The full list of winners at Romanian CSR Awards 2014 is available here.