Glenfiddich launched “Who to Watch”, initiative that promotes the potential of projects with potential to change their initiators in tomorrow’s personalities. “Who to Watch” is the second chapter in “Book of Success”, dedicate to Romanians in full professional ascension, which will add new pages in the success book due to innovation.
“Who to Watch” transforms in an effort to discover and support young people which, through ambition and remarkable projects, are determined to change the future. Nominees from “Who to Watch” are validated by personalities included in “Book of Success”.
Those in “Book of Success” nominated young people that launched projects with potential to change the future, in different domains, from design to diplomacy.
“Who to watch” campaign mechanism has 2 development directions and is based on the principle of value recognition by the ambassadors of the local talent. More exactly, personalities from “Book of Success” like Andi Vasluianu, Attila Kim, Camelia Sucu, Andreea Badala, Mihai Pohontu and Sebastian Burduja, were invited to nominate those people they believe in and which they think they worth to be followed during their ascension. Another way of identifying the young people with projects able to change the future was a call to action launched to social media influencers and, with their help, Glenfiddich challenged people to nominate people with potential which are at the start of their careers.
The effort to discover the talents at the beginning of their career and to support them was a natural one for Glenfiddich, as all those included in “Who to Watch” have in common exactly our brand’s values, which are defining everything we are doing. This way, from pioneering spirit, ambition, leadership, inspiration and trust as ingredients of the success for those that made it into “Who to Watch”, we developed an algorithm which can help us to identify the big personalities of tomorrow
Brand Manager Alexandrion Group.
Among those nominated in “Who to Watch” are
- Dan Nechita, one of the most promising military strategists at international level
- Camelia Dorobantu, consultant on macro-economic matters at Financial Times
- Sonia Coman, Harvard graduated in Arts history and Fine Arts, one of the most awarded culture people from Romania
- Dragoș Hancu, a Romanian that will change the gaming business
- Mihai Sfrijan, head of studio King and signs projects like Candy Crush Saga, known all over the world
- Bogdan Savonea, graduate at Georgetown University US and initiator of The Pole Society project
The stories of the 18 people which made it into “Who to Watch” are available here.