ICEEfest – the biggest internet dedicated event in CEE, takes place in Bucharest on Thursday and Friday.
The event comes to meet its public with 72 speakers, guests and trainers from 47 countries, representing 54 major companies.
The festival will take place on 3 stages and will include 22 sessions covering trends such as:
- global and regional trends presented by big players like Yahoo, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Microsoft
- e-commerce & performance marketing
- online content, brand content & storytelling (with Der Spiegel, BBC, Forbes, UpComing and other important players
- programmatic trading and automatisation for sales and online advertising buy (AppNexus, Xaxis, Nugg.ad, DataXu)
- mobile marketing (Windows Phone, Shazam)
- start-ups & other subjects
In total, the sessions scheduled to take place on ICEEfest stages will last over 30 hours.
The event will be attended by 1,500 participants from 9 countries
Big advertising agencies, important players from digital industr and hundreds of specialists will attend both the business related sessions from ICEEfest, but also the entertainment side of the event, that includes IAB MIXX Awards, parties, stand-up comedy shows and “Viral Movie Night”.
ICEEfest is organized by ThinkDigital, in partnership with Orange. The festival reached this year to its 3rd edition and takes place at Grand Cinema & More from Baneasa Shopping City