The New York Festivals Torch Awards announced the 2015 Jury. Members of the Torch Awards Jury were recruited from the World’s Best Advertising℠ Executive Jury of worldwide chief creative officers and executive creative directors, and from The Project Solution team. The Project Solution is a non-profit organization whose philosophy is centered on the idea that small solutions can make a big impact. The results: 5 years, 22 projects, 11 countries, and over 12,000 lives changed.
The 2015 Torch Award Jury members are:
- Tara Bracco, The Project Solution – USA
- Vida Cornelious, EVP, Chief Creative Officer, Walton Isaacson – USA
- Matt Eastwood, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer, JWT – USA
- Lisa Fedysyzn, former Creative Director, WHYBIN/TBWA – New Zealand
- Joe Gonzalez, The Project Solution – USA
- Graham Lang, Chief Creative Officer, Y&R – South Africa
- Gaston Legorburu, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer, SapientNitro – USA
- Jose Miguel Sokoloff, President, Lowe Global Creative Council & Co Chairman and CCO Lowe SSP3 Colombia, Lowe and Partners – Colombia
The Torch Awards, launched in 2014 to champion young creative talent, encourages creatives from the ages of 18-25 to take part in a unique competition that explores a creative challenge and offers mentor training on how to pitch their idea. This year’s challenge is the 60-Second Spot. Based on a provided brief, entrants submit their idea for a 60-second video for the 2015 nonprofit partner, The Project Solution. The Torch Awards Jury will evaluate the five Finalist Teams invited to New York City to present their ideas.
Jury members will determine the winning Finalist Team based on the following criteria: relevance to and understanding of The Project Solution brand and mission; a clear demonstration of campaign goals and strategy; adherence to the brief, including scope and budgets; and creative idea.
The five Torch Awards Finalist Teams will convene in New York City on May 20th to participate in an intensive mentoring session with NYF Executive Jury mentors. Following the mentor session, Finalists will go before the jury and pitch their creative campaign promoting The Project Solution’s mission. The Grand Winning team will be announced live at the New York Show gala on May 21st.